Grosafe Free Flow Copper Fungicide is a broad spectrum copper spray that controls a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases:
|Black rot||Leaf curl||Stonefruit blast|
|Downey Mildew||Buxux blight||Verrucosis|
|Leaf spots||Shot hole||Brown rot|
|Fire blight||Bacterial spot||Melanose|
|European canker||Rust||Potato blight (early/Late)|
300g/kg copper as copper hydroxide in the form of a water dispersible granule.
THE BENEFITS OF FREE FLOW COPPER ARE:
- Superior efficacy, rain fastness and persistence due to fine particle size.
- Superior bioavailability giving better protection from fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- Reduced elemental copper application equals better environmental protection.
- Quality formulation resulting in problem free handling, mixing and application. Certified input for Organics Zero withholding period.
- Certified input for Organics.
- Zero withholding period.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Fill your sprayer to the required amount of water and add 20gms of Grosafe®
- Saturate all surfaces of your plants to the point where the solution starts to drip.
A HOT TIP:
- To keep your plants in good condition combine Free Flo Copper & EnSpray 99 and apply once a month or as required.
- Be sure to follow the mixing order, 1st Free Flow Copper, 2nd EnSpray 99.
See Tech Sheet below for further information.