Grosafe Organic EnSpray 99® Spraying Oil is an emulsifiable, narrow range spray oil for the control of :
- Powdery Mildew.
Active ingredient: Contains 821g/L ( 980ml/L ) mineral oil in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate. Unsulphonated residue is not less than 99.0%.
- Insecticide Action: Suffocation – EnSpray 99® inhibits eggs, nymphs and adult insects and mites breathing resulting in suffocation. This mode of action is through direct contact.
- Behaviour Modification: EnSpray 99® can also affect feeding and egg-laying activity by interfering with a pest’s ability to detect host plants. EnSpray 99® protects the plant from feeding damage and reduces the population density. Oil has been found to affect the feeding and egg-laying behaviour of leafminers, thrips, whiteflies and mites.
- Fungicide Action: EnSpray 99® Suffocates pathogens, prevents fungi adhesion to the host, prevents sporulation and decreases lesion adhesion, as a preventative and curative, prevents infection. EnSpray 99® has demonstrated broad-spectrum activity against many fungi such as powdery mildew, greasy spot, sooty mould, rust and Botrytis.
- Adjuvant Action: EnSpray 99® has a synergistic effect when mixed with most pesticides by protecting them from breakdown, increasing their efficacies, enhancing cuticular penetration of pesticides and ensuring chemical residue will last longer on the plant surface. It also reduces evaporation and spray drift. It can increase the adherence and spreading by reducing surface tension.
- To keep your plants in good condition combine Free Flo Copper & EnSpray 99 and apply once a month or as required.
- Be sure to follow the mixing order, 1st Free Flow Copper, 2nd EnSpray 99.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Specific application rates can be found the EnSpray 99 label.
- Repeat applications two or three more times at one-week intervals. This interrupts the the reproduction cycle of the insect.