EM1 Garden Microbial Inoculant provides a broad spectrum of microorganisms, enzymes, vitamins, and various organic acids which are typically missing from pot cultured plants such as orchids.
There are several benefits to had from the regular application of EM1 Garden to pot grown plants:
- Suppress harmful pathogens and encourage the proliferation of beneficial microbes.
- It populates the growing media with live microorganisms which are typically absent from pot cultured plants and may help improve the “health” of the root zone.
- Some of the microbes may also populate the plant, i.e. roots. This will enhance the movement of nutrients from the potting media to the plant, i.e. transferring them directly into the plants.
- They can convert unavailable nutrients into usable compounds.
- They can also boost the plants natural defence capabilities by preying directly on harmful pathogens and secreting antibiotics that may contribute to quelling future infections.
- They will support the growth of other important components including mycorrhizae.
- Some of the microbes will release various growth hormones which may stimulate addition plant growth or improved flower production.